Albuquerque Wine Cooler
We offer a number of great refrigeration systems for our custom wine cellars.
Our Albuquerque wine coolers address every issue when it comes to allowing your wine to age optimally. In addition to metal and wood wine racks, wine cabinets and other great choices for your cellar design, we offer cellar cooling systems that make an art out of creating the right balance of temperature and humidity. These state-of-the-art wine coolers come from some of the industry’s leading manufacturers including WhisperKOOL, and are certain to optimize aging conditions in your cellar. Speak to the professionals at Innovative Wine Cellar Designs today about our many refrigeration options, as well as residential/commercial wine racking and more. We’re here to address all your custom wine storage needs.
We want to be your resource for Albuquerque custom wine cellars, and our refrigeration options make Innovative Wine Cellar Designs a good choice. We offer:
- Split Refrigeration Systems – available in sizes ranging from 1,500 BTU and up
- Ducted Air Handlers- operates like a central air conditioning system and includes electronic controls and digital displays
- WhisperKOOL Systems – designed to maintain proper temperatures and humidity in a wine cellar
- Wine Guardian Refrigeration Systems – the most versatile cooling systems on the market featuring a variety of capacities and options
- Wine refrigerators that compliment any room in your home
Our refrigeration systems offer the highest level of dependability, and are specifically designed to keep that delicate balance between temperature and humidity that wine enthusiasts are intimately aware of. With so many options for wine refrigeration we are certain to offers products that suit your needs and your wine cellar. Ask about our Albuquerque wine coolers today.
Why should you consider one of our Albuquerque custom wine cellars? You should do so because they are true artistic masterpieces that will add beauty and value to your home. Call Innovative Wine Cellar Designs today to learn more about our custom cellars, refrigeration systems and more.